19. Do It, Now.
I cant help it, sir. 我也没有办法,先生。
Youve got no ID card, boy! 你是孩子吧,如何没带身份证呀。
But Ill pay. Why not? 但我付钱啊,不可以吗?
Youre way behind schedule. 你比预定的落后了。
Get out of the car! Youre drunk. 下车,你这家伙!喝醉了吧!
Sorry, sir. But its our graduation day. 对不起,不过,今天是毕业的日子嘛。
Fly me to Cuba. I hijack1 the plane. 飞往古巴。这架飞机我要了!(劫机,好可怕呀。)
Give me the rocket and boat, and Ill give you a sucker. 把那火箭和快艇给我,我就给你棒棒糖。
Dont trust him, hes lying. 别相信他,他在乱盖。
Son! Dont make suck a noise when you eat. 儿子,吃饭的时候不能发出声音。
Hi, thief! Would you sTOP that music for me? 喂,小偷兄,你能替我把音乐关掉吗?
Who is it? Come down. 是哪个?下来。
Who cares! 我不在乎!
I dont care what you say. 我不在乎其他人如何说。
20. Oh, No, No...
Oh, no! Not today, please! 哦,不要!今天就饶了我吧。
No, Jack2. You must go on. 不可以,杰克。你需要继续下去。
Hello! Im from ABC Insurance. May I speak to you? 你好,我是从ABC保险公司来的。我可以跟你谈谈吗?
Nobodys at home. 家面没人。
No. Cant you see that rocket is almost falling down. 不。你不了解火箭快要倒下来了吗?
Make love not war! 要爱情不要战争。(美国反越战时期的口号。)
No, No. You cant do it like that. 不可以,不可以。不可以随你那样做。
You must go to the moon. Its your duty. 你需要上月球去,这是你的职责。
We wont go to war. 大家不期望诉诸于战争。
STOP it, Apollo! 阿波罗计划暂停了。
I dont like working on Sunday. 我不喜欢在星期天工作。
This is our play road. 这里是大家游戏的地方。
We dont like them to pass through here. 大家不期望汽车通过这里